In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “The Satisfaction of a List.”
I want to state three major reasons why people are happy or three things that will make people happy.
1. FINANCIAL FREEDOM: This is one the major reason why many persons have joined bad gangs and living a recless life. Financial freedom is a state when people have enough money to sort their family and their daily needs..Whenever one have enough money to pay up his or her bills at home and get what he want at any given time, it is always observed the the person will be happy. When you have money will be able to build the type of house you want without hitch and you will be able to buy the kind of car you wish.
2. PEACEFUL WOMAN AS WIFE: many people have gone to their early grave because of the type of spouse making them to be unhappy. So in a nut shell, marrying a peaceful spouse makes one happy.
3. LIVING HEALTHY LIFE: This is another reason why many people always cry everyday, many spend all their hard earned money in curing and maintaining good health. Health they say is wealth this is the reason why many people who are always in the hospital don’t succeed or flourish rather always spending to get health in good condition thereby rendering them useless and miserable. In my area, a healthy person is always seen as a happy person.
My parents are the best friends I ever had.
They were the first teachers I ever had.
Who can teach me like my parents?
My parents love, loves and loved me that I have not seen any teacher or lover like them.
My parent cares for me even when I could not care for myself, what a wonderful love. I was just like a blood and my mother nurtured me until I became a human being, my parents nurtures me to ensure that am a man.
My parents sent me to school where I will obtain the formal education, which now am educated using it to feed them.
My parents showed me the right way to follow which is christian life where Godly morals rule the way and ways of interacting with people are Godly and you don’t talk to anybody any how despite your status.
My parents thought me how to be bold before people and never to be afraid when am supposed to stand on my ground. Thank God for the type of parents that I have, they love and want good things for their children. Such that they are friendly with every body teaching everyone in the home how to be friendly with people.
Don’t look for trouble outside and never be humiliated without fighting your right, standing on your right must be with courteousness and never allow the consciousness of standing on your right to lead you to injury, prejudice, quarrel, fighting and killing.
My parents helped me in there humble and parental advices even when I am married but never to interfere in my family affairs but just in an advisory way ensuring that what they thought have not been forgotten. They call everyday to inquire how all their children are fairing including the most elderly one being myself and my family.
My parents are the best parents ever in their own time,
The concern now is will I be better than my parents
Will you be better than your parents
Will you be called a best parent in life
How have been taking care of your children
Our major interest is for you the reader to become a good mother or a good father. Don’t be the father/mother that your children will suffer in what you caused them, make your way right to give them an interesting and friendly environment for growth. I am still your friend Kalu Udoka O. an educationist
I have been studying what learning entails for the past two years and here are my observations
1.Learning involves all sense organs.
2. Learning is a constant and continuous thing and no one graduates from it.
3. It starts from birth and does not have a specific time when it begins except from birth.
4.Learning does not just imply going to school which is the formal way of learning but it involves both the formal and informal means.
5. The first time when learning starts formally is at the time when mother breast feeds the baby.
6. Anything a child learns at the weaning stage, it does not leave the child even at old age.
In a more detailed way, I want to state how the sense organ has contributed in our learning habits.
The sense organs are as follows: Eye which aids us for sight and you cannot learn when you have not seen or observed. So in this regard, everybody that has eyes and sees must learn immediately he/she looks and being able to identify something. The eye acts as a camera which has a memory that can stores information for a long period of time without being exhausted.
NOSE: This is another important sense organ that aid learning. Many people who are blind can always say what they perceive because of their nose. Every human and mammal has nose and uses it to smell things such that it understands the environment at all times even when he/she is not seeing.
SKIN:This is a sense organ necessary for feelings or touch as the case may be depending on the occasion when its important. In the darkness, we can only be able to confirm something by touching [and feeling. Every learning cannot only take part only when one of the sense organ is in use.
TONGUE: The tongue is another important sense organ that helps one to know that he/she is learning or have learn. A baby learns mostly][ontact form-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Website' type='url'/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]