People have many reasons for why they do what they do
The issue of importation is an important issue we cannot overlook because many people have various intention in importation of goods.
Mini Importation Business has to do with quality importing items online at cheaper prices and reselling them here in Nigeria for profits.
And the best part about this business is that…
- You can start with very small capital of just N10,000
- It doesn’t require you to own an office – You can operate the business from the comfort of your home or office
- You don’t need to get an operating license from the government
- There are no custom wahala involved in the mini importation business
Even better, almost anyone can start this mini importation business whether you are civil servant, private sector worker, university or polytechnic student, graduate, business owner, NYSC corper, secretary etc.
As long as you have good knowledge about the importation business, you can get started and succeed in it.
To get started,
There Are 5 Main Tools You Need In Order to
Kick-Start This Mini Importation Business
What you need to get started are…
1. A valid home or office address – This is the address where your imported items will be shipped or sent to.
2. The online import portals… these are the website or online stores where you will have access to communicate with the merchants, manufacturers or sellers of the items that you wish to import and you will also buy your item through this online portal.
3. A Mastercard or visa card issued from any Nigerian Bank – this will be used for making payment for your imported items (although there are other payment methods, but I recommend you only use this for a simple reason)
4. Your Start up capital – Like I said earlier you can start this business with N10,000 start up capital or even less…
5. Access to my brand new Importation Business Guide, to get access to this New importation Business Guide go here http://www.importationincome.info
Who Else Wants to Start Importing Cheap Hot selling Items from Online Stores in USA, UK & China Starting with very Little Capital of N10,000 and Resell Them here in Nigeria Earning N120,000 Per Month Profit By Simply Partnering with Nigeria’s Ecommerce sites, Konga and Jumia?
The link again to get started is http://www.importationincome.info